About Me
Name: Milenka
Home: Santiago, Chile
About Me: I'm just a regular student, with the usual troubles, just trying to get good grades in her english class!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Welcome!

Links

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  martes, 26 de mayo de 2009  
 
 
Oops, Task 4 reloaded.
I misunderstood our last task, so I'm doing it again, after reading my classmates blogs I finally understood what I need to do.

I choose Lautaro's blog, called Pale Traces.

I think he really likes dark colors, since he's a really big metal fan, like black and red. But these colors make his blog look a little bit scary, or makes you feel depressed when you go read his blog entries.
That's why I like that he uses a lot of pictures to add more colour.

I really like his blog about his favorite painting, "Son of Men" by Rene Magritte, because I think It's a lot like my favorite painting "La Carta" by Pedro Lira, because we can't see the face of this really elegant man, we don't know what's he's hiding behind that green apple. I think he's hiding something really big, like a conspiracy, because he looks like an important business man. Or maybe, he's just a representation of powerful men in the world, that don't show they're real intentions. Like that old chilean saying "Se ven caras pero no corazones" (We see faces but we don't see hearts).
As Lautaro, I think the picture It's a little bit scary, but not that much, It's funny too because it's a parody of power and real intentions.

I didn't like when he said that I made him choose a different painting, I was just saying my opinion about it, so It's not my fault haha.

Also, I think his blog about his favorite website was kind of boring because I don't really like metal music at all, and the web page doesn't even exist anymore. But I really like to download music for free on the internet, so I agree with him, because you can get the latest music albums very fast, before than in a record store.
posted by Milenka @ 18:51  
0 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home